Popular Posts

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I'm back again!!!

Hohoho,i didn't update my blog for quite a time already.So i'm gonna post something NEW!!!Well,kinda like an experience...
       
       Being a leader of a small group is not very easy already.So this is the case,what will you do if God suddenly calls u to lead a group with quite a large number?There's some answers in the Book of Judges...
      
       In that book,there's a young lad called Gideon.He belong to the weakest tribe and the youngest kid of Joash,and yet he's chosen by God to defeat the Midianites.And......by God's might,and just 300 men,he defeated thousands of Midianites.He's quite a good leader isn't he?
      
       In the Book of 1 Samuel,another chosen warrior,David.After God regretted chosen Saul as king over Israel,He called Samuel to go to the house of Jesse in Bethlehem.David,the shepherd boy unexpectedly chosen to be king over Israel.And the Holy Spirit from that day on,falls on David.And yet still by God's might,he conquered a lot of cities.
      
       Back in the Book of Exodus,a not so young man name Moses is chosen to save Israelites from the torturing Egypt.At first,Moses is a coward.He was even scared when the Holy Spirit lands and make a flaming but not burned tree.But still,by God's might,He led Israelites out of Egypt and flooded the Egyptian army including Pharoah by God's might!See,it's so.......impressive!

       Now back to the present,What will you do if God suddenly calls you to lead a group with quite a large number?Well,now is the mid-year i've been one of the leaders of SF.Tell the truth,before this year,i'm also afraid because i don't know being a leader after receiving God's grace.I just wanna stick to God permanently and enjoy my life forever under the canopy of God.But,God said to me:"Go,my child,and shine your light!"I replied:"But LORD,i'm just a small kid just crawl in to your love.Now in this mere time,how can i prepare the qualities of a good leader?And besides,i'm such an awful leader,i don't have the qualities of a leader."

       Before God spoke to me,i've the most extremable love of God.And after 4 days,God want me to go lead a group.It almost seems impossible to me.Love of God for 2 days,followed by preparing to be a leader in 4 days.All i want is to stick in the love of God.Then i realised that i didn't know that the love of God will be with me forever.God said:"Immanuel,I will be with you when you are carrying the responsibility to be a leader of a Christian group.And I will be with you during your pains,pressure,and most importantly,your leading."

       Just like Gideon,David and Moses,they all gained victory by God's might.I now know that i can grow deeper in God's love when we choose to shine His light.So,looking at myself,thinking that how can i go until this far without spritally improving myself deeply in God's love?In James2:17(NIV) says:.........faith by itself,if it is not accompanied by action,is dead.

       That's all,folks.Remember,keep growing in Christianity by shining God's light,and then you can feel the presence and the love of God Himself.God bless~:D




    

No comments:

Post a Comment