Popular Posts

Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Genesis of my journey

Wheeww,finally i can get this blogspot in shape.Thanks to Celina,my blogspot can finally have been done.I always wanted to make a blogspot,to share bout my things.But i'm just an amatuer in techs,so i dunno anything in doing such kind of this things.But now God opened my eyes,He let me know these things can be easily done.Well,this is the starting point.The things in the future............i surender all to God.My friends,pls comment n pls check back every week ya.Writting down a full stop.

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully, you can maintain the spirit of blogging. :)
    and maybe you could contribute a blog post or two at the MYF blog when you have time.

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go on, Guy! I strongly encourage you to keep blogging. May God fill this blog as He fills you =)

    ReplyDelete