Popular Posts

Friday, February 25, 2011

Witnesses...

Read Acts7:56-60(NIV)
............................"Look,"he said,"I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God."
                 At this they covered their ears and,yelling at the top of their voices,they all rushed at him,dragged him out of the city and began to stone him.Meanwhile,the witnesses laid their clothes at the feet of a young man named Saul.
                While they were stoning stoning him,Stephen prayed,"Lord Jesus,receive my spirit."Then he fell on his knees and cried out,"Lord,do not hold this sin against them."When he had said this,he fell asleep.

            When i read this story,i realized that Stephen,a follower who filled with fully Holy Spirit,gave his life to God,but finally martyred because he witnessed God's kingdom.My heart has some sighs when i'm reading this story.That time i'm thinking:'Why would a person wanted to die for witnesse something which others dislike?
            Then i think and think and think,then suddenly i remembered something which i prayed in NSCFL camp.The speaker was telling about Joshua,a person who fights for God,and gave up his life for God.After that,he wanted us to pray for surrending my whole life to God.I had forgotten that thing for some times already.Because i was an unchanged and immature kid,i just followed what the speaker says only.
            Well,i've already prayed that i WILL surrender my whole life to God,my life is in his hands forever.But,will i kept my promise?My answer at the first time was a firm yes.But i didn't really wanted to that actually.I felt like i'm always in danger as a christian in my class.My class have a lot of teasers,some scold me noob as a christian.But even worse,some even CURSED me for i will not have good future as a christian.
           When i think back to this thing,i cried in my heart.I quietly spoke to God:"Dear Lord Father God,why they want to do this to me,i never bullied them.I know i have gave my life to you wholely,but i also just want to be free as a christian.That nobody want to mess with me because i'm a christian.I just want to be................*sigh*well,God you know what i'm thinking.Please answer my prayers,Lord."
           All in a sudden,i felt somebody is touching me.That time i was alone in my room,doors was shutted,lights were off,but still,i felt the presence of God.The warmth of the hand which is touching me.I cried.God said:"Isaac,my son.I have watching you from above.I see that you have surrender yourself as a christian,and you prayed to me always.Don't worry about that trouble,continue to guide those younger ones.And if you does those,you WILL witness my kingdom!"I cried out loud:O Lord,Father!Thank you O  Lord!then i went to sleep.
           I receive the best gift from God himself.Well,will you prayed to God that you want to witness the knigdom of God?Pray now!

No comments:

Post a Comment